Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Make up tutorial - sort of. ASIAN style.


I don't actually look like this you know, as horrible as that sounds. It takes time - a good 10 minutes every morning.

Figured that because there's a dramatic difference between what I look like with make-up versus what I look like without it, I may as well do a tutorial on it. I suppose...

Clinique Clarifying Lotion - I don't know what it does to be honest, I just buy it all the time and apply it after I wash my face.

NARS Pro-Prime (oil-free, pore-refining primer - $38 CDN) all up in this shit. I just apply it sparingly over my face after my lotion is dry. 


Before picture; I call this "the beast"


 My tools - NARS Sheer Matte Foundation ($55 CDN) and Sephora Professional Blush Brush 41($36 CDN) - I use it to apply liquid foundation - don't judge me


Do one of these.. y'know just to show how much plaster I use to coat my imperfections and subtle physical indecencies..


Squinty-eye post-foundation-application face.





Clinique Blended Face Powder ($27 CDN) - I just cover my face with this stuff, no need for an after photo.



Sephora Professional Bronzer Brush - 44 ($34 CDN) and NARS Bronzing Powder ($39 CDN)
applied to my cheek bones, and wee bit on my chin, nose bridge and forehead



bronzed face




NARS Blush ($32 CDN) and Sephora Professional Angled Blush Brush 40 ($36 CDN)
applied sparingly over my cheekbones... - put too much and you'll look embarrassed for the rest of the day.


I'm blushing...


So... I don't know what to say about this because I should be using brow powder, but I don't.
This is an YVES SAINT LAURENT Eye Shadow Palette ($64 CDN) that I don't particularly know the specifics of. Anyway, I use the brown to darken my non-existent eyebrows...



One in..


Whaaaat a difference - being asian sucks when your eye brow hairs are sparse


Eyebrows in - this is the AHA! moment, because now you know why my "before" picture was so different.


The Eyeliner that I don't know the prices of, ones VS, the other one is MAC.
I'll be honest, the MAC one is more expensive, but the VS is 10000x better.



Gotta tie up my hair to put this in because I'm handicapped and manage to eyeliner the fuck out of the loose strands of hair that dangle in front of my face.


Never fail to look like an R-tard before applying eyeliner


Uno


Dos
And yes, I know they don't match, my eyes are uneven, as most other people's are, so whatever man, deal with it. I'm asian, it just works.


Laaapstaaack time!


NARS Pure Matte Lipstick ($32 CDN)


Redtastic


NARS Larger Than Life Lipgloss ($29 CDN)


Extra Redtastic



Gotta make sure there's no lipshtaaack in the teeth


I can now take my god awful hair out


The After Face


Mandatory silly face


upclose - now you can see the blush and bronzer and my uneven eyes. 
Et voila. Not a tutorial, but kind of. LOL

czaR2-D2

No comments:

Post a Comment